Cranmer Local History Group
Researching the history of Aslockton, Scarrington and Whatton-in-the-Vale - Established 2001

Images from the Cranmer Local History Group

Elm House, Abbey Lane, Aslockton
Image Provided by and Copyright (if any) Year image was taken (if known) 0
Elm House, previously called the Gallery when the artist Jane Neville lived there, was the location of a hauliage yard (until1960 on the death of the haulier Reg Baker) delivering both milk and coal. The other bulding, now Howard's Cottage, was part of the hauliage yard and later converted to a dwelling in the 1950's for the haulier's sister, Florence Birkin.

©2013 - 2019 - GR Redford and Cranmer Local History Group all rights reserved.